With plans of continuing an iconic product recognized as the leader in copper and brass cooling systems, Johnson’s Hot Rod Shop has acquired the tooling, equipment, and proprietary manufacturing techniques from Walker Radiator Works and will move forward as Johnson’s Radiator Works.
America’s #1 Street Rod radiator will continue to live on as a USA made product right here in Gadsden, AL. Johnson’s Hot Rod Shop is committed to continuing the same standard of excellence set forth as each radiator will continue using the finest quality materials available.
Johnson’s Radiator Works radiators feature a 4-row, 2 ¾” thick - high-flow copper core, ideal for the best cooling efficiency possible. Built as a direct fit for a stock replacement complete with the appropriate connections. Made with heavy gauge steel side brackets and mounting holes pre-stamped. Includes an optional built-in oil cooler for automatic transmissions. The product line has been expanded to applications for all popular stock 50’s, 60’s, 70’s and 80’s cars and trucks and as always - we can custom build most anything.
· Simple bolt-in install w/ no modifications to grille or grille shell
· Copper core with 1-piece brass tanks
· Brass tubes made in-house, .125 in. x 0.5 in.
· Top tanks stamped from .040 deep draw brass
· Quality control start to finish from raw material to finished product
· Made in the USA with original tooling
· Heavy duty 12 Ga. steel side brackets w/ pre-drilled holes where needed
· Designed to operate with a 15-18 lb. radiator cap
*(Exclusion of Flathead application 7 lb cap recommended)
· Brass drain cock
· GUARENTEED TO COOL
Good stuff takes a little time...
Our current production time is 4-6 weeks from date of purchase depending on the order. Questions or concerns reach us at - 256.399.9925